I couldn’t agree with this more. Six years of Jr. High and High School left me intellectually and emotionally dead inside. I’ve spent the majority of my adult life (I’ll be forty this year) trying to rekindle the mojo that “education” snuffed out.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews