I love movies, especially ones that could be considered “so bad they’re good”. Each Monday I plan to shine the spotlight on one of my favorite guilty pleasures. We kick off 2011 with Abby, which is also known as the black Exorcist. No matter how the new year has treated you so far, it can’t be as bad as poor Abby, the preacher’s wive who’s become possessed by a malevolent African sex demon. Click here to read my complete synopsis and review.
- Episode 137 – Hans M. Hirschi Interview & Giveaway, Book Reviews
- Episode 136 – Audiobook Narrator Finn Sterling Interview, Book Reviews
- Episode 135 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 2
- Episode 134 – Keira Andrews Talks “Test of Valor,” Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1