One would assume that the New York Times Bestseller List is exactly that, a list of the books that sold the most during a given week. As it turns out, not so much. Below, Jackson Pearce tries her best to unravel the process of generating the most powerful PR tool in the publishing industry.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews