This chart reveals the honest truth when it comes to men’s clothing sizes at various US retailers. Though I’m roughly the same size I was in High School (my waistline has “matured” in the last decade), this explains why everything I wore then was a large and everything I now buy at The Gap (don’t judge) is a small (and sometimes even XS).
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More