This chart reveals the honest truth when it comes to men’s clothing sizes at various US retailers. Though I’m roughly the same size I was in High School (my waistline has “matured” in the last decade), this explains why everything I wore then was a large and everything I now buy at The Gap (don’t judge) is a small (and sometimes even XS).
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews