Pics of Jason Momoa as the new Conan have been making the rounds recently. He’s awfully dreamy and the cast is interesting, but since the movie is directed by Marcus Nispel (the guy responsible for 2007’s dull Pathfinder and the equally dull 2009 remake of Friday the 13th) I’m not anticipating anything particularly good. On the other hand, I can’t wait for Thor. Chris Hemsworth *sigh* Here’s hoping that next year all the Chelsea boys will follow his lead and quit shaving and grow their hair out. What? A boy can dream can’t he?
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More