Well, they finally got it right. A good Adam Lambert video. It seems to me, the powers that be (the industry, his record company, whatever…) have had a hard time figuring out how to market Adam. Since he’s essentially the first pop/rock artist to be open about his sexuality from the outset, that’s the marketing angle they used (As if that was the only interesting thing about him). I love Adam to pieces, I really do, but the whole sexed-up/glam/rock god image never worked IMHO. The sexy vibe seemed forced to me. He’s so nice and down-to-earth in his interviews. The video for “If I Had You” (my favorite song on his cd btw) keeps the glam but replaces the sex with a more light-hearted party vibe, which I think overall works much better. What do you think?
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 140 – Charlie David Discusses “Shadowlands” Miniseries + Book & TV Reviews