During the week, Jeff and I try to eat responsibly (the operative word is try). On the weekends we eat whatever we want and I usually make a “treat”. Now, I’m not really a chocolate person, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t make something choco-tastic for my man. I made Granny’s Chocolate Cobbler for the first time this week and it definitely has the official Jeff seal of approval. It’s rich and gooey and CRAZY simple to make. Give it a try… you know you wanna.
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More