During the week, Jeff and I try to eat responsibly (the operative word is try). On the weekends we eat whatever we want and I usually make a “treat”. Now, I’m not really a chocolate person, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t make something choco-tastic for my man. I made Granny’s Chocolate Cobbler for the first time this week and it definitely has the official Jeff seal of approval. It’s rich and gooey and CRAZY simple to make. Give it a try… you know you wanna.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews