It is well documented here that I love a good disaster movie, especially one that rips up New York City. I caught this today and it’s now on the best of list along with Cloverfield, The Day After Tomorrow, I Am Legend and Escape from New York. Please enjoy this 8-bit terror from the TV. My favorite part is how the Brooklyn Bridge is taken down.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews