The paso doble is one of my favorite dance styles. In Spanish the literal translation is “double step” and in the world of ballroom it’s the dance of the bullfighter. Typically the man is the matador and the woman is the bull. The dance is precise, fierce and often full of passion. We’re going to spend the next few days looking at paso dobles. First up, from season five of So You Think You Can Dance are the top two from the season: Brandon and Jeanine.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews