The paso doble is one of my favorite dance styles. In Spanish the literal translation is “double step” and in the world of ballroom it’s the dance of the bullfighter. Typically the man is the matador and the woman is the bull. The dance is precise, fierce and often full of passion. We’re going to spend the next few days looking at paso dobles. First up, from season five of So You Think You Can Dance are the top two from the season: Brandon and Jeanine.
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More