We’ve looked at some dance greatness from the past and now it’s time for a look at the future. The LXD (or Legion of Extraordinary Dancers) popped on the scene in late 2009 promising an online dance adventure for 2010. They did this mind blowing number on the December 2, 2009 episode of So You Think You Can Dance. I’m looking forward to more from The LXD later this year.
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More