More Fosse today and this clip from 1972’s Liza with a Z TV concert. “Bye, Bye Blackbird” features even more of the Fosse hand and hip moves. The number also showcases Minnelli and a pinnacle moment in her career. Fosse won an Emmy both his directing and choreography. He and Minnelli shared an Emmy, along with co-producer Fred Ebb, for creating the Outstanding Single Program – Variety and Popular Music for that year.
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 123 – V.L. Locey & RJ Scott Talk “Poke Check,” Book & Movie Reviews & More