More Fosse today and this clip from 1972’s Liza with a Z TV concert. “Bye, Bye Blackbird” features even more of the Fosse hand and hip moves. The number also showcases Minnelli and a pinnacle moment in her career. Fosse won an Emmy both his directing and choreography. He and Minnelli shared an Emmy, along with co-producer Fred Ebb, for creating the Outstanding Single Program – Variety and Popular Music for that year.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews