Here is a look at Bob Fosse (credited in this film as Robert Fosse) performing his own choreography in a number from the 1955 film My Sister Eileen. This was the third film he choreographed, but the first that he received on-screen credit for. In this clip you can already see signature Fosse moves in the distinct hand positioning.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews