I got my galley proof for the short story “Rivals” this week and did a couple corrections on it. If everything stays on track it’ll be released the week of Thanksgiving, which is appropriate since the story’s first scene is the day before Thanksgiving.
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1
- Episode 132 – Mary Calmes Talks “Twisted and Tied”
- Episode 131 – Tammy Middleton Talks Autism Awareness Month Auction, Christina’s Baseball Book Recs
- Episode 130 – Markie & Jessica from Top To BOTM Podcast Interview, Book Reviews & MisCast
- Episode 129 – Jay from Joyfully Jay Previews Theme Week, Plus Bunnies, Silk & Wildes