Will wrote a couple weeks ago that we were in the holiday spirit not only becuase it was fall, but because we were working on holiday themed short stories as well. I’m happy to report that mine got picked up for publication. You can read more about it, if you’d like, over on my writing blog: jeffadamswrites.com.
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More