The weather continues to be amazing here. It was a bit cloudy Saturday night/Sunday morning, but that cleaered off in the afternoon. Tempeatures are perfect. We’ve had windows open the past several days and nights. I love sleeping with the windows open when it’s like this. It’s on the cool side, but it makes perfect sleeping conditions… which, of course, makes it hard to get up becuase I don’t really want to move from where I am. Anyway, these great tempatures are supposed to last all week. Yay!
- Episode 137 – Hans M. Hirschi Interview & Giveaway, Book Reviews
- Episode 136 – Audiobook Narrator Finn Sterling Interview, Book Reviews
- Episode 135 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 2
- Episode 134 – Keira Andrews Talks “Test of Valor,” Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1