We were too near the mix/snow line today. It snowed for about 30 minutes total in the 11:00 hour. For a bit there it was looking like perfect skating weather. But nooooooo. By noon it was a sloppy rain/sleet/freezing rain mix that dashed all hope for any kind of Charlie Brown Christmas moment today.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews