I paid a visit to Macy’s during lunch today. Since it was only five blocks from the office, it seemed like a nice excursion. Since I had the camera with me, I decided to take some pictures of the holiday windows. Not the best pictures in the world since it’s hard to shoot through windows, but you get the idea of how cool the windows are this year. Enjoy!
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews