As some of you may (or may not) have noticed, I’ve been particularly quiet about the whole NaNoWriMo experience. The reason I haven’t mentioned it is that I totally bailed on it around day 10. People, I’m a realist, I know when there’s no way in hell I’m gonna finish something. I don’t feel bad about this because NYT Bestselling author Meg Cabot didn’t finish her NaNo project either! I think she’s my new favorite person. Check out this clip in which she rewrites Little Women.
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More