If you read the comment on the Carrie post today from Cheryl, you know that one of her daughters is dressing up as Kim Possible for Halloween. I’m a big Kim fan, so I offered up my Rufus McDonalds Happy Meal toy as an add on to Sydney’s costume. He’s going into the mail tomorrow for a Halloween advenutre in the deep south. Hopefully there will be good reports coming back about his stay there… Stay tuned.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews