If you read the comment on the Carrie post today from Cheryl, you know that one of her daughters is dressing up as Kim Possible for Halloween. I’m a big Kim fan, so I offered up my Rufus McDonalds Happy Meal toy as an add on to Sydney’s costume. He’s going into the mail tomorrow for a Halloween advenutre in the deep south. Hopefully there will be good reports coming back about his stay there… Stay tuned.
- Episode 132 – Mary Calmes Talks “Twisted and Tied”
- Episode 131 – Tammy Middleton Talks Autism Awareness Month Auction, Christina’s Baseball Book Recs
- Episode 130 – Markie & Jessica from Top To BOTM Podcast Interview, Book Reviews & MisCast
- Episode 129 – Jay from Joyfully Jay Previews Theme Week, Plus Bunnies, Silk & Wildes
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”