Now that I work in midtown, I’ve been walking from the office to my Bluestreak training at Chelesa Piers. It takes about 30 minutes and it’s kind of a nice warm-up. Most nights, such as tonight, my path takes me in front of Madison Square Garden. I always read the marquee because, well it’s huge and it’s there so why not. Tonight Sara Bareilles was on the marquess as I passed by because she was playing tonight with Maroon 5–in a sold out show no less! I wish I had a camera with me to capture that bit of the marquee (sorry you’re stuck with the generic MSG picture here). I’m excited for her that she got to play one of the most famous arenas in the world to a sold out crowd. Yay!
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More