Now that I work in midtown, I’ve been walking from the office to my Bluestreak training at Chelesa Piers. It takes about 30 minutes and it’s kind of a nice warm-up. Most nights, such as tonight, my path takes me in front of Madison Square Garden. I always read the marquee because, well it’s huge and it’s there so why not. Tonight Sara Bareilles was on the marquess as I passed by because she was playing tonight with Maroon 5–in a sold out show no less! I wish I had a camera with me to capture that bit of the marquee (sorry you’re stuck with the generic MSG picture here). I’m excited for her that she got to play one of the most famous arenas in the world to a sold out crowd. Yay!
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews