Okay, it’s been forever since I’ve talked about what’s going on with my writing. Truthfully, there hasn’t been a whole lot going on, but here are a few updates anyway. My story Partners, which was to appear in the anthology Superqueeroes, has been put on hold indefinitely. The publisher was sold and the fate of this particular anthology is still up in the air. We’ll have to wait and see what happens. I’ve been busy updating CCT. Be sure to check out the Halloween hilarity that’s on hand with my latest review for The Brainiac. I’ve been reading some Doc Savage reprints to get the feel for old skool-style pulps in preparation for this years NaNoWriMo. More on that later. I’m also in the early stages of a short story for an upcoming erotic anthology focusing on firemen. Should be hot *wink*. More on that one later as well.
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More