Okay, it’s been forever since I’ve talked about what’s going on with my writing. Truthfully, there hasn’t been a whole lot going on, but here are a few updates anyway. My story Partners, which was to appear in the anthology Superqueeroes, has been put on hold indefinitely. The publisher was sold and the fate of this particular anthology is still up in the air. We’ll have to wait and see what happens. I’ve been busy updating CCT. Be sure to check out the Halloween hilarity that’s on hand with my latest review for The Brainiac. I’ve been reading some Doc Savage reprints to get the feel for old skool-style pulps in preparation for this years NaNoWriMo. More on that later. I’m also in the early stages of a short story for an upcoming erotic anthology focusing on firemen. Should be hot *wink*. More on that one later as well.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews