Things started out great, then God promptly gave me a cosmic bitch-slap to put me in my place. Not only am I serving on a jury (Is there anything worse than jury duty? The Answer: NO) but this morning, while showering at the gym, I felt something crunch beneath my foot. I don’t wear flip-flops in the shower, a choice I am currently rethinking. I looked down to see that I had stepped on a bug. I should explain that “bug” is a slightly less icky euphemism that Jeff and I use when referring to a cockroach. When a “bug” is more than an inch in length, we often call it Rodan. This one was Rodan sized. In case you were curious, I am not buddist, so I didn’t feel bad for the not-so-little guy. Also, I didn’t scream like a girl. I simply moved to another shower stall, leaving someone else to mourn over Rodan’s corpse.
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1
- Episode 132 – Mary Calmes Talks “Twisted and Tied”
- Episode 131 – Tammy Middleton Talks Autism Awareness Month Auction, Christina’s Baseball Book Recs
- Episode 130 – Markie & Jessica from Top To BOTM Podcast Interview, Book Reviews & MisCast
- Episode 129 – Jay from Joyfully Jay Previews Theme Week, Plus Bunnies, Silk & Wildes