Okay, maybe Voyagers! didn’t make me gay, but Jon-Erik Hexum certainly awoke something inside me circa 1982. For those who are interested (and unwilling to do the math) in ’82 I was just about the gayest ten-year-old there was. Can you blame me for my crush? Just look at the man! He’s perfect!! I could endlessly wax poetic about JEH, but instead I’ll simply mention that Voyagers! finally comes out on DVD today (insert happy dance here).
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More