Ever wonder what happens if you wash an iPod? Apparently nothing. Will accidentally left his iPod Shuffle in a backpack that we washed this morning. It went through the washing machine and then 50 minutes of drying time, and still came out okay. It initially didn’t turn on, but then we put it on the dock and it responded. We left it on to charge up and then it played just fine. The headphones didn’t survive though. They got twisted into a terrible knot that couldn’t be undone, but since we had spare headphones that didn’t matter. I’m impressed it survived, and now it is springtime fresh!
- Episode 132 – Mary Calmes Talks “Twisted and Tied”
- Episode 131 – Tammy Middleton Talks Autism Awareness Month Auction, Christina’s Baseball Book Recs
- Episode 130 – Markie & Jessica from Top To BOTM Podcast Interview, Book Reviews & MisCast
- Episode 129 – Jay from Joyfully Jay Previews Theme Week, Plus Bunnies, Silk & Wildes
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”