That was the advice last night while I was in the skills zone still working on my wrist shot. After putting several elements of the shot together, the guidance last night was to really hate the puck and hit it as hard as possible. It finally all seems to be coming together. It’s not always perfect by any means, but the percent of time that the shots are actually decent keeps increasing. The hockey treadmill seemed better last night too in some small ways. Plus last night there were some new strength exercises too. Once I start going back to the gym with Will, I’ll have some new things to show him to mix up the workouts a bit.
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews