That was the advice last night while I was in the skills zone still working on my wrist shot. After putting several elements of the shot together, the guidance last night was to really hate the puck and hit it as hard as possible. It finally all seems to be coming together. It’s not always perfect by any means, but the percent of time that the shots are actually decent keeps increasing. The hockey treadmill seemed better last night too in some small ways. Plus last night there were some new strength exercises too. Once I start going back to the gym with Will, I’ll have some new things to show him to mix up the workouts a bit.
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More