The conference finals get underway tonight with Buffalo taking on Ottawa. Tomorrow night the big contest for me gets underway with Detroit meets up with Anaheim. I’m thrilled the Red Wings have made it this far and will be pulling for a successful series for the Red Wings. I would love to see a Detroit/Ottawa final. That, I think, would be some thrilling hockey!
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More