I debated whether I should write about this in a post. I eventually decided that life isn’t really about failure or success, it’s about what you learn along the way. You may remember an earlier post where I mentioned a short story I was working on. Well, the deadline for the anthology has come and gone and, thanks to my expertise in the fine art of procrastination, all I have to show for my (meager) efforts is an uncompleted story. Part of my problem was the naive notion that since it was a short story, it would be easy to crank out. Yeah right. The concept turned out to be a little more complicated than I first envisioned. Oh well, try again another day. As punishment for my laziness, I cleaned the bathroom. Trust me, this was severe penance.
- Episode 137 – Hans M. Hirschi Interview & Giveaway, Book Reviews
- Episode 136 – Audiobook Narrator Finn Sterling Interview, Book Reviews
- Episode 135 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 2
- Episode 134 – Keira Andrews Talks “Test of Valor,” Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1