So I was flipping the channels this afternoon when I stopped on Ovation “the arts channel” where they were showing Jonathan Dove’s Flight, an opera set in an airport. I hate flying, airports and opera. Wanna guess how long I waited untill I turned the channel back to the Food Network?
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews