I’m currently working on a submission for an upcoming anthology. At least, I should be working. Even though I like the concept I’ve come up with, I’m having a hell of a time getting it down on paper. I like the characters and I’m constantly thinking of the story, so it’s not writer’s block (I don’t believe in that anyway). As the deadline looms closer, I hope that something will eventually click and I’ll get off my lazy butt, get motivated and get the words on the paper!!!
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More