I’m currently working on a submission for an upcoming anthology. At least, I should be working. Even though I like the concept I’ve come up with, I’m having a hell of a time getting it down on paper. I like the characters and I’m constantly thinking of the story, so it’s not writer’s block (I don’t believe in that anyway). As the deadline looms closer, I hope that something will eventually click and I’ll get off my lazy butt, get motivated and get the words on the paper!!!
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews