Okay, I have no real proof that these shows made me gay, but they most assuredly made me the camp lovin’ queer that I am today. One thing that these intros made me realize… tv shows rarely have opening themes anymore, and when they do, they totally suck. One thing is for sure, Sid and Marty Krofft always came up with a catchy hook. Warning: The odds are very high that if you listen to the theme to Dr. Shrinker, you’ll have the song in your head for the rest of the day.
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More