The wonky world of New York City weather continued today. After being in the low 70s on Saturday, today it is in the low 30s (with a wind chill in the mid 20s) and there was a minute or two of flurries. It was a reminder that it really is winter even though it often feels like spring. The upcoming forecast? Back in the 50s this weekend. It’s just crazy! I want snow!
- Episode 137 – Hans M. Hirschi Interview & Giveaway, Book Reviews
- Episode 136 – Audiobook Narrator Finn Sterling Interview, Book Reviews
- Episode 135 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 2
- Episode 134 – Keira Andrews Talks “Test of Valor,” Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 133 – Live from the L.A. Times Festival of Books Part 1