There was also a Storm game Thursday night and the girls ruled this game! We had a forward line of men and a forward line of women for this game, simply because of the mix of people that were playing. Laurie, Allison and Suzanna rocked, and picked up the sole goal of the game. Laurie scored it with an assist from me. But the forward line of those three played, and played hard, all night long. It was really awesome to watch them fight for the pucks, skate hard and keep up good pressure in the offensive zone! Oh, and what was the score you ask… it was an 8-1 loss but it was still a fun game and some good hockey for both teams!
- Episode 128 – Becky Albertalli Returns: More “Simon” Talk Plus “Upside” and “Leah”
- Episode 127 – Becky Albertalli Discusses “Love, Simon”
- Episode 126 – Brandilyn Recommends Rick Riordan, “Tom of Finland” Bio Pic
- Episode 125 – Poppy Dennison Introduces the “Bartlett Boys,” Book Review, Book2Pod & More
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast – Episode 124 – Lucy Lennox Gets Princely, Lisa Has Book Recs & More